Wednesday, September 26, 2018

First marketing post

Tanner Monen
26 September 2018
BA-223

One reason I wanted to enroll in this class is because I find marketing very interesting and I want to learn more about the different aspects of each marketing style.

I am a business major. Although I am yet to find out my minor degree which in part relates to the first question because if I like this class and marketing seems as interesting to me now as it does at the end of the term I might make marketing my minor.

A couple things I am interested in learning about in this class is the marketing relations and advertisement strategies companies use on a daily basis.

One thing I am passionate about outside of college is my family, my friends, and my dogs. I also like to snowboard and will never pass up a good IPA.

No comments:

Post a Comment